In recognition of World Breastfeeding Week, we kicked things off on Tuesday with a beautiful post about exclusive breastfeeding by Caridad. Today, we wish to share with you five posts on this topic that we’ve published since the birth of our blog.
We’d like to bring attention to the fact that breastfeeding, along with the quality of child development services, are the two issues that we’ve written most about here on the blog. We’re proud of this, as we’re convinced that breastfeeding is one of the most important issues related to the development of children in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Here are the articles. Happy reading!
- Pumps at work: lessons from Obamacare
- Mothers with HIV and breastfeeding – it’s possible!
- From New York to Hanover with Stops in Nicaragua and Colombia
- The Nurse-in and the Gorillas
- Mother’s milk or formula: personal choice or collective responsibility?