One of the three copies of our new book may be yours >> How is Child Care Quality Measured?
This toolkit is designed to be a resource for researchers and technical staff of any discipline, working for governments and institutions interested in measuring and monitoring the quality of child care centers serving infants ages 0 to 3 years (36 months).
Some evidence presented to the reader:
- Discusses the definition of quality childcare services
- Focuses on quality measurement from a theoretical and practical viewpoint.
- Provides an index of different types of assessments and instruments available to measure the quality of childcare centers that serve 0-3 year-old children.
- Discusses the decisions that should be evaluated prior to taking measurements.
- Systematizes the information about tools that the reader may use to compare among diverse dimensions, costs and benefits.
One of the three physical books may be yours.